Sunday, May 5, 2013

RAD!!!











Today, me and my sister went to RAD Launch Party at Foundry lot 8, SCBD.
Yeah it was so cool, but sadly I can't show you here how it was :(
But you can see the situation on my instagram.
Here, search for @aiiness




Anyway, sorry for the blur pict, i didn't get much lighter.

Details on me:
hoodie - shaman
neckale - bead it
transparant bag - le.ma.ri
pink glitter shoes - EMS Project

Details on Bunga:
inner tanktop - ebase, sogo, central park mall
polkadot blazer - impromptu, widely project
mini satchel bag - topshop, central park mall
coltrane shoes - jeffrey campbell, missKL

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely outfits!
    you both look so gorgeous.


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. full of neon, yay! so shine bright :D


    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a neon!!
    super love this!
    thank you for your visit and comment, you are really pretty.
    I'm following you now, hope you mind to follow back!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete