Thursday, May 9, 2013

Colorful Life

JUST MAKE YOUR COLOURFUL LIFE


This morning, I have a quick photoshoot with my friend.
I picked this colourful concept cause I think colours totally describes everything!
My life just like this various colour, various at all!


Let's start to make your own colour ;D







So busy in the morning, but I was enjoyed our time!
I make my car garage became sooo "in colour" hahahaha.
Luckily my parent support me about this random art :p










Yeah, this is gonna made my day ! \m/





Anyway, let me introduce you to my new favourite loops cap!!
I bought this on my holiday to Bali last time, still remember right ;P
I bought these on Seminyak, the name of the shop is "This is a love song" they also have their own collection. So good to be there cause I love all thos things!! x))
But I choose these cap because im so in love with the loops print as you see its so cute!!
I think im gonna eat it soon ~ hahaha!
Psst, they still have another cool printed cap ;p 
Go buy it reader!



Details:
loops printed cap - the prisoners of St. Petersburg, this is a love song
basic pocket t-shirt - zara
sweat pant - bounce

not too much details on today looks, i think im gonna broke em if I wear them all. (caused of paints)


15 comments:

  1. wahooo great, and brave concept aii :D

    visit mine :)
    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoot ci, so cheerful as always :)

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!! you must had really good time doing it
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!! love everything in this post!

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos ;)
    Nice post!

    http://letmeloveyou1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your nail and that cap.... Love the diy basic dat you accidentally made .. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one
    thing that I feel I might by no means understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am taking a look ahead in your next put up, I will try
    to get the dangle of it!

    my web blog ... finance help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos, you look like you are having the best fun. Loving that cap <3

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666
    follow on instagram @fashwanfox

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! love it <333

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a nice concept! People should get inspired by it and color their life ^^

    Have a wonderful day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos!! xoxo

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://oohmarly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this photo shoot, especially your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aweeesome thing you did ines haha. topi donatnya lucu banget no cuuureee XD

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. seriously! you're so pretty ka,awesome picts! <3<3
    aa the best post!!

    mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete