Tuesday, May 14, 2013

all I need is MONEH!!!




Now this gonna be my favourite shirt!! Yea moneh moneeeeh all I need is yoooou ~






Yeah It just feel like Im proud of all these money around my body, and Im showing y' all HAHAH!! 




Anyway, this afternoon, my boyfie join a bboy battle and I was accompany him today, n seriously it's so HOT today, i just cant stop sweatiiee !! 



This fuckin sun almost makes me crazy, see ?? Im getting crazy. :| (pls don't laugh)



Ta daaah, he was so grumpy when he was in the dance floor.
You know what? He got the 1st prize.
Congratulation for ERC ^_^ (East Rider Crew)
You guys always kill it! \m/

Details:
cap - crispy duck
chain neckale - bouchique
moneh unisex t-shirt - wellborn prime, this is a love song
studded backpack - bugis street
boots - docmart, size sneaker store
studded bracelet - recycled

9 comments:

  1. ciee congratulation for your boyfriend :)
    can you give me all of the money in your t-shirt, hehe no no just kidding, again and again, love your unique style ai :)
    oh y itu lagi megang makanan apa?


    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and images! Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    P.s Now following! Hit me up on my photography page

    Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/PositiveSnaps
    Blog ~ http://positivesnaps.blogspot.ca

    Much appreciated

    Matthew Arruda Lima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely look, girl you look fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cool top ! love love...
    congrats to ure fab bf ;)

    visit me at chrisnawatinovia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool shirt!

    and LOL to those little boys getting so awed behind your boyfriend over there…:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool shirt!

    and LOL at those little boys getting so awed behind your boyfriend over there… :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your tank and chained necklace!! rad! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete