Friday, May 24, 2013

KABOOM!


Hey I just got this, made by request beanie hat from my college friend.
So special for me with "aiiness" right upon ma head.
How is it ?? Is that dope ??? 


Sory anw, that leggo bracelet, have to be blured :(





Oh yaa lemme show you this one, my new clutch from berrybenka.
Love the detail, n it kinda remind me of instagram anyway, lol. ;D




Details:
rosary neckale - gothic princess, ion
mustache ring - lil moo, ex
denim vest - bershka, central park
kaboom tube skirt - topshop, senayan city
clutch - cleva funky acrylic, berrybenka
pointed shoes - key, fashion hub, mall kelapa gading III


8 comments:

  1. perfecttt combination, me want so much the skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MAN that is right down RAD.
    Anyway, thx for stopping by my blog, Ines!

    Followed u already!

    Have a nice day.

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. lotta love for those stuffs on you <3
    yaah that beanie is great.


    Habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look awesome as always! :D

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway Click here :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My skirt! lol... love how you pair it with denim bustier. Anyhow I really like your blog header!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beanienya epicccc! gila itu clutch super lucuuu *lovestruckkk*

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete