Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dreamland

This is my 4th day in Bali.
Let me begin this with the story about Mr. Grasshopper.


I found this in the swimming pool.
When my boy came closer to it, and then it flied away, and he landed in the water.
And then he/ she swimming looking for any land.
Im just feel like big O when I saw it swim, what a very beauty swimmer, like a frog! (seriously)
And then I just tryin to take a pic of it.


After arrived on the poolside, I think ... He/ she was drunk. :|
Maybe I think beca he/ she drink too much of pool water.
Look at the pic below.
It was holding it's head! 


Ok, Im just amaze .. Now, stop talking about Mr. Grasshopper that was drunk.
Today I went to Dreamland Beach, and I have an appointment with my Classmate who live in Bali.











Ok, here's my Bali friend, her name is Kelly.
Seriously she's not a Balinese, but everyone judge her as an 100% Balinese hahahaa.









So much fun, as usual x)
Playin with the sun and the beach always feel awsum!

Details:
tank top - topshop
lace legging - the little things she needs
neckale - alun-alun indonesia, grand indonesia
sandals - zara, grand indonesia


5 comments:

  1. thanks for lovely comment Aiiness :)the photos of grasshopper are fantastic, but i would scream like a freak, i´m afraid of insect :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweettttt,you and your boyfie! <3<3
    and I adores your style ka!
    i'm following you now,folback? :D

    http://mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweettttt,you and your boyfie! <3<3
    and I adores your style ka!
    i'm following you now,folback? :D

    http://mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete