Saturday, May 4, 2013

Black rose








Im in love with my new shirt from Printill OS
Love the details, sleeves, and especially the cutout back, u guys also can have it HERE. ;)
Oh ya, anyway, to be honest .. YES Im wearing a pin on my back side skirt :|
It's too large ! :"( Because it belongs to my mom ..
I think I have to fix it soon ~





Me and Nova, she's my favourite dog ever! >_<


Auntie | Sister | Mom | Me (^_^)V

Details:
roses headband - topshop, ion
high low cutout shirt - printill os
cross neck ale - forever 21, 313
skirt & bag - old collection
polkadot stocking - le.ma.ri, fx
heels - new look, gift from my friend


14 comments:

  1. wow!! the top is awesome!!
    esp the outcut back!


    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. love the skirt and bag! Hyped on lookbook.
    Laura. xx

    Enter my handbag giveaway at www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, all of the details, the headpiece, and everything else going on is absolutely outstanding, you look like this asian version of Lana Del Rey, like you've got that dark vintage vibe
    check out my latest outfit post "The Dweeb Direction:Finally 16" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great great look! love the bag so much and the back of your shirt is just WOW! amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! I adore everything in this outfit! Your family pic is adorable! you and your sis are so alike
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR STYLE IS ALWAYS AMAZING! I LIKE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. warna lipsticknya bagus, merk apa? :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the crop top :D
    cute on you

    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com
    best regard from me
    tiwi

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is such a fab look! girl you look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi..
    i love the whole outfit and i love our dog!!!


    "VOGUEMARCELINO"

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg beda bgt ines item2 haha looks so fine! love your haircrownnn <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete