Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Show have been cancelled

Today me, my sister, n my friends go to Plaza Senayan, we want to watch benten fashion show at Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 at the tend outside. But sadly the show has been cancelled because the tend was suddenly got collapse :'(
So they have to delay the show n it is on Sunday, 1th Nov. So today me n my fellas just have a dinner at Union, chill out n have some fun with em! We also watch a fashion show by some brands at Plaza Senayan atrium hall (inside. for public). And, there are a lot of my dance friends! They do their performance for cita cinta session. They were absolutely awesome!











im so sorry for that middle finger :P It's not for y' all, that's for my friend who have yelling on me!




in this session, me n my friend Clara was getting crazy n swag here!!! hahaha u can ask Gaby for the video, oh damn Clara!!! =D~








details :
beanie hat - m)phosis, plaza indonesia
galaxy leather collar shirt - wanderlust
leopard platform splice boots - wholesale dress
leather backpack - central park mall



12 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit!! the shirt dress is pretty and those shoes are EPIC!! X3

    http://quirkyaesthetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O so, some fashionshow are open for public too? :O
    never go to one..:(

    btw love your galaxy top! :)

    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes!! I love your shirt!!!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuuu~ sepatunya lucu banget >_<
    stunning outfits~ <3
    thanks for the photos btw hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wekekeke makasih gebooy XD it's also veerrrryyyyyy cheap y know hahahah.
      you are soooo welcome, thanks for the photos too!!

      Delete
  5. Hey! nice blog! im now following!
    please follow me back :)

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure it was a chaos and hectic day ! Hope they won't organize this event at Plaza Senayan anymore. Btw I love your flatform ! Totally cute ! And you're awesome ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool outfit. <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your welcome :) haha let's meet up next time XD btw you know Gabriela V ? :O

    ReplyDelete