Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Creepy Clown

Today, I help my friend from makeup artist's class from lasalle college also.
Her name is Intan. N she have her task.
The concept is about high fashion. N she show me about a creepy clown n I still confused with her mind honestly .... =.=''
I think this makeup is good for a halloween or something but ok, im just helping, i dont really care about it ....




here's the beggining of this make-up session.
she start it with give me that thing, hi-lite, full face !!!
don't forget to give a glue on my eyebrow to cover it


psst, the product is from make up forever if u want it

ok done with that scary teeth.
as u know, when i show this pic to my mom, she really like that laugh.
i dont get the reason of it ! hahaha

tadaaaa!! the result!!
scary enough?? sadly she didn't have that circle nose for this clown :(
it would be perfect with that thing!

 


make-up session was done!!
n im so hungry so I bought a toast bread after the photo session was ended


 after that, I went to pintu 7 Senayan to get practice with IDP n friends!

detail :
cap - size sneaker store
yellow heart earrings - bling!, debenhams, senayan city
superman top - geo softlens room's seller
jumpsuit & watch - from my momma
converse sneakers - eBay

3 comments:

  1. huah, super scary...>.< specially with the black&white effect...XD nice make-up..:)) hehe...

    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cooolll!!! btw that makeup really suits for a halloween theme, i think. but you look creepily awesome tho ahahaha. anyway loving the superman tees <3

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete