Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Field trip

Last Tuesday, me n all my classmate have a job task field trip, n we all go to MEZZO Department Store. At 9 am we all met there. N then we have a lil tour on that place. 



Her name is Miss Julita. N she's my job task's teacher :)


She's our tourguide today n I forgot her name ..... 


We  were shpwn a lil bit presentation before we started the tour.
n after the presentation, here we gooo ~



start from the second floor, they have wakai store, but as u know wakai have their own cafe, but in this dept. store, the cafe is available on the 1st floor.


they have crocs!


some side of bling! store






komono! n i love their collection. That's me while tryin one of their eyeglasses collection B)




here's the cashier on the second floor



me n some of my classmate!
marsha - nadine - ghea - michelle - loli - me - nafia
n that's fitri that was sit there!



yihaa the field trip was over n we took a pic together in front of mezzo department store.
after that, me n my classmate went to Plaza Indonesia to have a lunch there!
at Pizza Marzano! yuumz!




this mac n cheese macaroon for my lunch!
I always love cheese ! n as usual, me n my twinny,  Gaby, have our same menu (again) x_x


detail :
dark brown bowler hat - unbranded
floral chiffon vest - GAUDI
leather bag - jabotabek shopping, fashion hub, MKG 3
short pant - J. Rep - mall taman anggrek
floral flat shoes - cotton on, 313, singapore



11 comments:

  1. I love all the photos honey! That hat looks so good on you !! :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there! you look amazing! mind to visit and follow me? I will follow you back for sure!

    Let's be friend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa love your floral vest and shoes ness! you look pretty as always :)

    dithachinde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your edgy style from top to toe ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following. I already follow back

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the photos!
    your style is unpredictable yes?
    and tattos!!


    Girl With Plastic Camera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaahh thx mei, i have a very cool tattoos also!! X)

      Delete
  7. Must be so much fun... Udah lama bgt ga field trip! I went to Mezzo once, and I love the ambience! You look adorable, love the floral prints! :-) xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hat and your style!
    Visit my blog when you get a minute. Maybe we can follow each other?

    xoxo
    Veronica

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

    Chic All Over

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your amazing and very interesting blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete