Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pink punk

After have thursday's course, n then I went to grand indonesia with mom n bought some good items :p N then after that I went to studio RCTI to accompany my boy who will do his performance at the master with galih montana. Anyway I love my new punks skirt so much!!
It looks like I tie my jacket on my waist! Isn't it?
My daddy told so, haha.




I have a lunch with my mom at yoshinoya, grand indonesia. 
you know what I grabbed ? that's an egg toy!! Hahaha I still love to play it,  insert the coin according to the machine, turn it round, n then u got that egg!! 


I got a little stand up puppy n the second one I got a lil tackle puppy. Suddenly it remind me on my sister's luvly puppy who's already passed away :(
So I give that lil tackle to my sister :)






my boy's fav pic overall, n this pic was taken by him ! <3 br="br">


sweet pancake, i got it in front of studio 4 gate before they started the show


hell bunny tartan  asymmetrical punk skirt!! <3 p="p">
u can get it HERE


my monkey man inside his hood!



yeah galih is ready for the show!!



my fav pic that was taken by me! Pythos is on his dope move!!






detail :
beanie hat - m)phosis, plaza indonesia
basic tank - gaudi, fx
ripped vest - forever 21, grand indonesia
braided neckale - alun-alun indonesia, grand indonesia 
hell bunny tartan asymmetrical punk skirt - eBay
docmart boots - size sneaker store 
bracelet - the  loft, fashion hub, mall kelapa gading 3



5 comments:

  1. Cool skirt!! Major love it <3

    Followed your blog!
    do you want to follow each other? glad if you want :D
    visit:
    Sweet Peppermint Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! I love your hat and your boots so much!! Suits you perfectly! The first and the tenth picture are my favourits:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so in love with your eyes!! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Facebook: www.facebook/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete