Friday, November 9, 2012

Cheerful!

This morning I help Enjie again for her task. It's about advertisement, n she choose pocary sweat. Cheerfull, but still sweet ! So here it is! I combine that jumpsuit n boots to looks sporty, n pink in touch to keep it sweet, n also did my two pigtail hair-do, looks cheerful ayt? N I have that lollypop from Enjie also! That makes me looks like a child anyway :P hihi


sorry for this blur pic :(
I tried to fix it as good as I can but it still not good enough, but I truly love this pic so I still keep it in on this post ... -_-













i found a car on my pic, n it makes my pic not that good anymore, so I think this view above is good than I just crop it and make a random quote on my mind about what I think when I saw that pic :D



this is her task finally! looks nice yeah?? ;D



detail :
two braided headband - lil' moo, fx
nevada stripes long sleeve v-neck top - matahari dept. store, ciputra mall
panelli denim look a like sleeveless jumpsuit button - debenhams, senayan city
transparant rain boots - eBay
socks - socks gallery



1 comment:

  1. Aaaa...i want your shoes! >:) haha..
    nice shots really...you look super cute..:)

    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete