Thursday, November 15, 2012

JFW with fellas

Today, we watch JFW fashion show by BENTEN
Today is the change day from the day that the show was cancelled.
So we wearing stunning black again! 
Actually I have much things that I can put about that show in this post.
But unluckily I lost my phone yesterday, n the pic was there!! :'(
I still thinking about my data on that phone anw, hiks ..
But it's ok, my mom is on her very good mood, so I have the new and the good one!
Aaah but, my data .... :'O
Ok forget it and let's take a look about our style!



Melissa - Me - Gabriella Olivia - Bunga Deviani - Gabriella Virilga - Clara Tania









Detail :

skull triangle earring - bazaar @ citywalk sudirman
tribal turtle neck mini dress - le.ma.ri, FX
native button bangle - traffic room, skywalk PIM
sling bag - skywalk PIM 2
long socks - socks gallery
leather heels - topshop, gandaria city

10 comments:

  1. Aaaa you're so cool as always!
    Anyway, kamu keliatan dewasa banget lhoo disini hehehe

    xoxo,
    DithaChinde

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit :)

    www.itsribkalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. baguus nes antingnya :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya bli ny d bazaar citywalk waktu itu, dapet aja kan gue :P

      Delete
  4. cool style,& you're so pretty ness looks like a doll :)

    itsmerhianiiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and stunning ! Love the printed top :D Btw Gabriela Virilga itu temen SMK gua XD lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really?? let's hangout with her someday :D
      thanks for ur comment anyway!

      Delete