Friday, August 24, 2012

It's gonna be something

Today I went with my ex schoolmate n I just want to look velvet boyish hahha I tried with this.
Is it work??






Red roses ring. 
I bought it long time ago at naughty store, Mall Taman Anggrek.
They have many colors and I love it a lot.



 For you who want to know what red lipstick that I wear, Im wearing channel.


See ? My lovely american cross earrings. I forgot about the store but I bought it at far east plaza, Singapore.


bowler hat from rock inc, FX
velvet dress from topshop
big tartan long sleeve shirt from topman, Grand Indonesia
sneakers from league, Pondok Indah Mall 2
robot neckale from my auntie
backpack from nu stuffs, FX
big cross american earrings from far east plaza, Singapore
rose ring from naughty, Mall Taman Anggrek


6 comments:

  1. that look is really working on you dear <3
    oh boy, I do miss my blog :(
    am kinda busy and left it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. that look is really working on you, deaar <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this make up is so perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look! followed you in gfc and bloglovin, hope you can follow back in both! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete