Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello Starfish! :)

Now i'll start to play at the beach, come on play with the fresh water!!


Yeah this is Padang-Padang Beach, i'll show u a beautiful view aite?



Chill out on the sand with my fellas from my primary school, Geby.



Guess what is that on my hand??


Looks like I really enjoy looking at it.


 The answer is, BABY STARFISH <3 p="p">
My bf found that and suddenly put that cute shape on my hand, and I started looking at it, especially on how it can walk really slowly on my hand.




Hmm different tune huh? I tried to use a classic tune. 
Which one is better? :/



 Am I looks like tuyul in this pic?? hahaha.




Kissing on the sunset, really great moment :*



Now it's to go to pick em up Devi, Grace, n Riani to Dreamland, so we clean up our body in the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment