Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chill out !

Tonight me n other iSKUL dancer went out for have some fun, having dinner together, karaoke, n chat happily :D I miss you guys ! And the photographer today is Tommy Iwa :D HiHiHi.



lemme introduce em, it's my luvly bro, Dicky left to me. And then on my right side, Dita, Arianti, Iam, and Raula.






Bonus pic of my tattoos ;P






Im using my dark pink lipgloss from PAC 





braid headband from TONIK, La Piazza
eyeglasses unbranded at La Piazza
loose tanktop outer from Le.Ma.Ri, FX
tartan skirt from GAUDI, MTA
braid belt from mazee, FX
backpack from kipling
dot colorful sneaker from converse



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur comment! :D
    Yes I already check ur blog, u have a nice blog also !
    Followed anyway, i'll waiting for u to follow back my blog ;)
    Thanks my new friend, nice to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.<3 Follow you back.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin??? Let me know...follow you then back...:-)

    ReplyDelete