Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Funky Safari

 Today we go to Taman Safari, Bali. This post is about animal :p
I'll show u about my activities in this place.
Check it out guys!




Me n my bali pose :p 


Egg painting, they are cool. Im just thinking to buy it one. :/


Beo Bird! Hmm it can say "hello" n people talk to it.


Luckily I can take a pic like this, hahah funny orangutan.


3 big tigers are chill out on their cottage :D



Camels, how cute when they are sleeping. Anyway I wish I can ride it someday at wilderness.


This is my favorite animal hihi. I love their small head they looks like a grandpa.


Hedgehogs are sleeping, don't disturb before u have a hole on your body :O


Camel again, but it at a Riding Camel corner. Pay attention on it's mouth, especially it lips.
HAHAHHAHA I can't stop looking at it.






Meerkat. I have a lot of their pics. They have a cute attitude. Love to see em.



Small and cute haaahaha



Me n baby lion. Have u realized different smile on my face? It's because of her! >.<



Im just imagining romeo n juliet ...


Now, the Real Romeo 'n Juliette :p


block sunglasses from Jogja
big shockin pink circle earrings from DIVA, Central Park Mall
bracelet from The Loft, fashion hub, MKG3
braid neckale from alun-alun Indonesia, Grand Indonesia
denim jumpsuit & braid belt from forever 21, Grand Indonesia
pink stabilo bralette from le.ma.ri, FX
bag from surfer girl, Discovery, Kuta, Bali
sandals from ZARA, Grand Indonesia




3 comments:

  1. I love this ! Just followed, could you maybe follow me back ? :)xxx

    ispyfashion101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so very much fun love your outfit! love how the pinks work together!
    and this place is so very much fun! I evny a little!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm your newest follower! check out my blog if you have some time

    ReplyDelete