Monday, August 20, 2012

Clubber session

Today I have a simpati tvc shooting with a lot of profetional dancers in Indonesia.
We have a good times at BSD, Tangerang. 
Im ready at 5 am then we started our shooting session and when the sun already comes up, it's no longer burn my skin n all my friends so now I have a blaster skin especially on my neck. 
And my face also looks like a snake skin.


We took a pic while they have a skatepark session. 
Nice spot in here, at rooftop living world, BSD.








It's already 8 pm and we went to the 2nd location for clubber session!






Not much that I can share about. but I just changed my denim vest with my leather jacket for clubber session. And then the shooting is began.


basic long tanktop from GAUDI, Mall Taman Anggrek
denim vest from Dorothy Perkins, Central Park Mall
tie dye skinny jean from wholesale dress
docmart boots from SIZE? Sneakers store
floral backpack from bugis street, Singapore
cross neckale from diva central park mall



6 comments:

  1. I already followed your blog honey, a long time ago ;)

    xoxo
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi swet! Looooove your styleee !
    You havee niceee blooog and georgeus looks! :)
    Follow you than now!
    Hope you like follow me back!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog dear! Want to follow each other's blog? Just tell me and drop by at my blog :))

    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello cielo, I already follow ur blog. thanks! :D

      Delete