Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Love you, December.

Yeeeay finally, December is coming!!!
I always love December. Its my favourite month every year.
Its time to see a christmas tree, listening to a christmas song, and really they are so so calms my mind.
I wish we have snow in here in Indonesia ;(






Anywaaaay, Velvet my super pretty pug is getting big, fat, cute, and naughty!!
She loves doll, yea even her love is for bite em hard.
You can see, she want my christmas doll ...









About the tartan jacket, I used as a top.
I got it from secondstuff project also.
Its actually a jacket, bomber jacket.
Im super in love with this one because it has a flat peterpan collar on it.





Look at her eyes, omg please stop looking at the doll like that, he will never feel afraid of you, Velvet! 


Details:
tartan bomber jacket - second stuff x project
choker - L.I.N.F
denim jumpsuit - graphis
tartan wedges - karen & chloe
lifestyle wrinkle bag - converse

SECOND STUFF X PROJECT
text: +628 975066194
twitter: @secondxproject


7 comments:

  1. hah.crazy look. Impressive style Your dog is adorable :)


    Follow u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog and I would love to follow each other ! You have a really unique style girl !

    Kisses from London

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww you have a lot of pairs of shoes!!!! so jealous ;D
    and yes, I followed you :) fb?
    xo
    alohafromvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE !!! <3
    Visit---> thealexlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately if it is snowing here, the earth is probably halfway through the apocalypse...

    Jealouss of your cute plaid top!

    xx

    Christine Adel

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool shoes :)

    http://valentinacagno.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete