Tuesday, December 31, 2013

all that neons

6th day of my trip.
oh, hell. tommorow im going back to Jakarta.
Today, nothing to do, just walking around the island.



Anyway, look at my arm, my tattoo makes a bow mark bcause of the sunburn.
Hahahaa feelin funny enough, and my skin is getting darker.
My hair color was faded, so badly.
Just .. please dont laugh :|













Cute neon bows, its not a bracelete, its a hair acc.

Details:
holographic hat - forever 21
diamond sunnys - le specs, havaianas
no she didn't lipstick - limecrime
neon tank - cotton on
shorts - far east plaza, singapore
jelly shoes - pull and bear
holographic transparant bag - her spot, meet market
neon hair acc - H&M

JOIN GIVEAWAY ?? CLICK HERE:
AIINESS X SAMMYDRESS

5 comments:

  1. awesome shades!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool look and love your blog! I am now following you, thank you for the comment on my blog yesterday:) please follow me back xox
    http://obsidiansouldreamcatchers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i like you brave-style. you're brave to be who the real you are, and i think that's so much cool!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete