Saturday, December 28, 2013

Island Kid

My 3rd day. 
This is what we do everyday, playing with the ocean, take a pictures, looking for something cool.



Anyone know what is it ??
Stone ?? Or fish ??
Hahahaa, the answer is both of them: stonefish.
Its a baby stonefish, but still have it poison, only if u step on it.
Be carefull island kiddo ~








You know, climb a tree is not that easy.
Hahaha but so good to be on the upper tree :p









Details:
floral tanktop - forever 21
flip flop - MKG
shorts - le.ma.ri

7 comments:

  1. beautiful photos dear !!!
    love your hair
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very beautiful :) I love your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your hair and also purple shorts! really lovely <3

    happy new year!
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! And I love your hair, it's so cool :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair <33 looks you had a fun trip ;)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you wanna follow each other! :D
    I followed you via GFC, please follow me back xx
    Tina

    ReplyDelete