Friday, December 27, 2013

Life's a beach

DAY 2 of my island trip.
Today I only playing around the beach, and the mangroves as you see.
And exploring the island, take a long walk with my bf.
Lets see further:







See my eyes ??
See the flower on me ???
Yea it match today floral looks.
I got this cutie softens from lee20shop





I like to playin on the beach, especially with my boyfriend.
He knows everything!
He's an island kid, so, just feeling save when I exploring this beach with him.
He found many things like crabs, starfishes, stonefish (the poisons one), etc.
I enjoy everything when we exploring something.
He gave me lot of shells, snails, and the other beautiful sea things.



This one above, realised that Im not wearing any footwear ??
The reason is : my boyfriend.
He ask me to take a walk around the island, he said, "no need to wear your flip flop, you would love it!" And then we walkin around the island without our flip flops, and all eyes starring on us.
Yeah, ok funny moment, still enjoy it.















Bonus pic: this cat was so sleepy, but here I just made it MAD ;P


Details:
jumper - wholesale dress
softlens blue queen flower - lee20shop
bag - her spot

LEE20SHOP
bbm pin: 75187065
text/ whatsapp: +628 561683903
line: yulyanaandevi
instagram: @lee20shop


JOIN GIVEAWAY ?? CLICK HERE:

7 comments:

  1. Amazing photos <3 I am following, it's your turn now :) Please like me Facebook too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm biggest fans of your hair! You look so pretty especially with the flower crown and softlens :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have pretty eyes! and not to mention I love ur hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    Nice pictures in the beach, love your blue eyes :)
    What do you think about following each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing and pretty as always.
    anyway this hair color really fits you well ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete