Friday, November 15, 2013

Tartanian






Have you saw this shoes since the last time I wore it on Thailand trip ??
Yeah did u realised, now its turning to a black one.
I have a problem with this shoes after I wore it at the first time.
It has silver colour, and then it easily got a black scars. I try my nail polish remover to clean it, but sadly its getting big.
So I decided to make it all black. What do u think??






Have a shoot while trying this nike dunk pink flash, im in love since the first time I saw it, and finally I can have it, thanks mom!! 


Details:
kitty hat - platform
tartan 85 suit - pull and bear
choker - L.I.N.F
black rihanna faux fur rucksack - rihanna for river island
rose earrings - my mom's collection
open-up platform shoes - jeffrey campbell

5 comments:

  1. sayang banget sepatunya jadi item
    tp gpp tetep keren kok walaupun item

    Mr. Rebel in Town
    LIKE Mr. Rebel in Town's PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been in love with that pull&bear tartan suit!! i suits you so well >< and the kitty hat is too cute to resist
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. tartan suit nya emesshh! and keren bgt nes diwarnain item gt, tho i prefer silver colour tp krn bocel bagusan item jadinyaa! itemnya jg agak glossy gt keceeeee ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucu sekaliiiiiiii ><

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We follow you now. Hope you will do the same. Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete