Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pink Scrabble






Yaaay Second Stuff Project sent me some stuffs.
Today Im wearing NY baby pink hat from them.
Definetely in love with the color. And of course with a good quality material and condition.


This gonna be my favourite choker ever.
Love the detail of the little pink roses and the pentagram.
I got em from lovelyscum via etsy. 










I went to Plaza Senayan today, watching "Dance Motion" dance competition.
My boyfie is one of the bboy battle judge.

Details:
obedient princess pentagram choker - Lovely Scum
scribble crop tee - Lazy Oaf
motto mom pant - Topshop
skull bag - Bershka
hiya hawaiian print platform sneaker - Jeffrey Campbell

SECOND STUFF PROJECT
text: +628975066194
twitter: @SecondXProject

6 comments:

  1. totally inlove with your crazy stale and awesome jeans!



    _____________________________________________

    Nastya from ROYAL DIEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooow! Your blog is pink and pretty!!!!
    I love it. Your outfit is very lovely and interesting.
    I love your black and white shirt best.

    www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sporty look ness >.<
    if i were you, that choker would be my fave too !!

    ReplyDelete