Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rock around the wind

Im joining a blogger photo competition right now.
The competition was held by Local Brand ID on instagram.
At first, they choose 5 top bloggers, and now after successfully chosen for the top bloggers, now I need to styling one or more accessories from them, by Hippearce.
I choose the bag, and its time for me to play with the wind and feather.






This hippearce bag have a very good material as u can see it above!














Its like, oh yeah I can feel the wind around me, and I definetely love it!


What do you think about this photo session??
Am I did it ??
Well, anyway wish me luck for the competition.
Can I ask for your help guys ?
If you dont mind, please like my picture on this link :


Thank you so so much, fellas! 
1 like means a lot to me.

Details:
feather studded hair piece - topshop
tribal rollneck dress - le.ma.ri
bag - hippearce, Local Brand ID
boots - forever 21


9 comments:

  1. Wow, you look so amazing. The photos are beautiful. :)

    I like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know if you follow me and i'll follow back. :)
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so amazing. The photos are beautiful. :)

    I like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know if you follow me and i'll follow back. :)
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow what an amazing look! your dress is stunning! love the tribal feel to this look! your blog is amazing and I'm definitely following you :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodluck ya nes<3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed ya babe! your blog is totally rad <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great,stunning
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete