Sunday, November 3, 2013

Exploration

Today, I picked this kind of explorer theme, but still cute with pink tho.
But unfortunately, I was so so dissapointed that I forgot to bring my camera's battery :(
So here's the result of my explorer style with my iphone camera.





Got this 3d bag from Dealova Shop
The only thing that makes me choose this theme.
Looks like a travel box which used by an explorer, sadly I dont have any magnifying glass.
Thats why I used my pink camera.


Details:
hat - from mom
eyewear - unbranded
chillo shirt - jirave ducan
vest - le.ma.ri
pant - giordano
boots - forever 21
3d bag - dealova shop
bracelet - traffic room

DEALOVA SHOP
line: loisoctav
twitter: @loislui/ @dealova_shop14
whatsapp/ text: +628991615881
instagram: @loisoctav

Bonus picture with Velvet ;P


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, followed you :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 3D bag is super cute!!!! I LOVE it!!

    -YUPNYC
    http://www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete