Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Glitter

At first, I wanna say sorry for the noisy pictures, I took a pic when it's already dark outside.





We took a pic with our glittery stuffs for photo competition by OOTD Indo.
I loose this time, but the happiest thing is one of the winner is my sister which is was forced by me to join the competition!
Lucky you sist! x)) Congratulation!! 


Details:
kenzo tank - highgate clothing
studded shorts - patrick owen
pineapple socks - suite blanco
glitter shoes - ems project

Wanna have those kenzo tank??
Here I give y the contact details:
Line: santyshantyyy
BB Pin: 25D095C6
Whatsapp: +6287883895555
Kik: highgateclothing
Instagram: @highgate_cloth


6 comments:

  1. Love those glittery shoes..,
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gils~ noisenya sih parah ya ._. kirain ga bakal separah ini ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!so bright and lovely!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sepatunyaaaa <3<3 u and ur sis really look alikeeee :O

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete