Friday, July 12, 2013

Funny Step








I think Claire's start to be my favorite acc shop >_<
I love their collections!!
I bought this pink mini rucksack by Claire's, totally in love with the neon color!
Anw, it's also available on purple guys!



You know wht ? I almost miss this thing!!
Im in love with this leopard pink sneaker since the first time I saw it, I saw it on a mannequin.
Then I ask the shopkeeper, and shockly that's the only one stock on the store, and luckily it's match with  my shoe size.
I should waiting 1 day for those shoes to be took off from the mannequin. 
So tommorow noon, I'll went back to forever 21, pondok indah mall.
Only for those cute shoes!! Hahaha




With today photographer ;P Gabriella Olivia hihi.


Seriously have no plan about those hat, sneakers, and the other things! (as usual) LOL

Details:
cap - hyperjive
rounded sunnys - etsy
jacket - nike
neckale - sabs creation
bart leather skirt - platform
leopard sneakers - forever 21


12 comments:

  1. Mimi rucksack is very adorabl..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look ;)

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. muka gue super awkward lol >.<
    suka tasnyaaaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. huahaha emg kembar bgt deh! love the cap and shoes! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the total look..sukaa banget sama jaketnyaa plis the cap <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. that mini pink rucksack sooo cute >.<
    love <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is amazing !! love the outfit & your style!

    Wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!?
    Let me know if you follow & i´ll follow back :-)

    Many greetings <3

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of you are ultra cute <3


    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you in this outfit with those fantastic kicks!!!

    ReplyDelete