Monday, July 1, 2013

Mario Bross

Hellooo all, today, me and my friends have a plan to go to Tangkuban Perahu.
So here I am, preparing my looks.
And theeen, I ready to go! Come on, come on ^_^





For you guys who never been here, I give you some cool thing, alrite, here's the view from the way I stand :p Is it cool ??



Me, my sister, and friend. Actually this is a candid one. But you know how narcis I am. So Im the one who knew that those cam was capture us! LOL




Riani, me, and Bunga Deviani.


Hahaaha, with my boyfriend here.






Feel like 10 years old, uuuu :3


If I was there with nobody, I think I have to scream like this. With this expression. :D

Details:
polkadot cap - stylenanda
red rounded eyewear - melrose & 3rd street
denim vest - gaudi
mario bross overall - efashionlovers
creeper - new look

EFASHIONLOVERS
Instagram: @EFASHIONLOVERS
Phone number: 081234569896
Pin BB: 230306f8

9 comments:

  1. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah mbak modeell!! lucu banget sih outfitnya!!!!
    much loveee


    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ainesss you look like a doll !! love your hat and overall nyaaa .

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like Japanese!
    Cute Mario Bros overall (:

    Btw, I'm hosting a giveaway. You can win outfit of your choice and cute DAISO products. Come and join here!

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following your blog. correspond you promised, I was hoping you would follow my blog too ... thank you

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete