Sunday, July 7, 2013

I love NEON




I just love loveee this unique neckale by Mannequin Plastic, too much.
1st, its PINK then, it's clear, I mean transparent. and then it's a bone shape.
How perfect it is! Lovelyyyyyy!



Yeaahh rock on!! \m/
Glitter ring by Greedy Sassy that I just bought on Local Brand Festival last week.
I wish its pink, but silver it's okay, so dope!






Anyway guys, I just won a neon photo competition by @ootdindo and I got a @niion_id weekend bag. Im so happy for that, I though I will not be selected as a winner,  I was the last one which was announced to be the winner x))
Ok then now I'll just wait for the cool bag from @niion_id ^_^ (I choose red for the optional colours)



I bought those clutch because of those blog words u know that ??
Love those words!!

"BLOG YOUR DREAMS"

Also love the pink neon color actually ;P outstanding!!! 




Details:
bowler hat - rock inc.
stars earrings - gothic princess
cross neon ring - le.ma.ri
colorimetry clear bone neckale - mannequin plastic
zebra crop top - topshop
glitter ring - greedy sassy
highwaisted denim shorts - eBay
pink jelly shoes - pull & bear

4 comments: