Monday, April 29, 2013

Tribal Diamond


2nd day in Bali!
I have to be honest that I can wake up in the morning.
What a lazy day (or lazy person ;x) hahaha.
Okay, after chillin n take a nap, I have to continue my trip to discovery mall.













From here, me, my boyfie, kak Collin & kak Yonas went to La Plancha on Seminyak, 66 beach.



This is the 66 beach view that I got from the side of La Plancha.
We are having dinner here, n seriously comfy here with a colorful chairs n also decoration.
It's just feel so fun!


Details:
rudeboy sunnies - le specs, universo, plaza senayan
tribal crop tank - i.by.d.o
diamond beanie - new era
indian bag & neckale - loony store
creeper - underground, actually+


4 comments:

  1. what a lovely bag aiii. :D
    so cute.


    kindly visit,
    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such amazing look! love your sunnies and shoes <3333 super coolll

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very coachella! ♥ I love everything and of course the indian bag! I love you so much already! ♥

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanttt your beanie and creepersnya so good! love this look, it is so youuu! :P

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete