Thursday, April 18, 2013

MAD me

Tonight, I was invited for the MAD SHOW by wakai.
But I'have to study first, today is my final drafting test x(
Wish me luck for the result guys ...






Anyway I wanna show you my final sewing assignment.
Tadaaaaaah ~ Mini dress inspired by Minnie Mouse :p
Whatcha thinkin about this??
Design by AIINESS 



It's backless, v-neck shape :) The zipper only for a garnish.



Ok, finally I arrived at Senayan City, Fashion Nation.
Let's watch the Maddest Show ever by WAKAI.










As you see, Barack Obama was there guys! ;P


Im here with my blogger friends, but I don't have the pictures unfortunately :(

Details:
neckale - crystanista 
studded top | bag - bugis, singapore
studded earring - topshop, ion
studded bangles - pull and bear, central park
asymmetric transparant skirt - kidnapped ally, teen market
holy heelless boots - jeffrey campbell, p.v.s, cathay cineleisure orchard

anyway, find me on instagram: @aiiness 


8 comments:

  1. kalung sama roknya sih gilsss <3
    baju desainan lo kalo dijual gue mau bangetssss wkakkaka <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! Love the sunglasses and shoes!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi aiiness !
    what a cool look
    i do love your cute hairdo, hihi..
    and good luck for the test result :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sepatu nya eksis bgtttt <3 Dress nya unyu bgt srius aaaaakkkk great job <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are stunning!!!

    http://sashashut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit and pictures! Loved your blog and can't wait to see your next posts!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it your look!! really is amazing, fanstatic and absolut... love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. shoes and necklace: kece tiada tara lahhh haha :P

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete