Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Suffer 1st, then have fun~

This is my 3rd day.
And I just cant wait to go to the beach.
And we choosed : Karma Kandara private beach.
But before we arrived at the beach, we have to past over than 1000 stairs.
Jiayoooooou ~ ^_^






Finally, we arrived at the beach, what a beautiful place in here. 
You guys have to go here, if u dont want to past the stairs, u can pay for the lift ;)
Easy way, huh ? hihi.




Seriously, I have so much fun in here!!!!











Nail art by Nail Pia :))






Look, what I've found!
Little snail ! So cute n so small!


I made a little house with the sand, then I put it there :p
Until he/ she know the way out from there, hahahahahahhaaa, congrats little snail! ;*


Wuooowh Batamz also found something :O
He found a baby lobster!! (Hmm, is that right :/)
Yeah this is great, he's such an adventurer, hahahahaa!




Me, and him, still looking for another great things in here. 


I found the snails families!!!
But the other snails just easily fall down to the water :( Here they are the rest of them ...



I know im fatting, and it's just getting fat especially my belly :"(
Especially I got a lot of food in here ...
It's just getting hard seriously!
Please dont judge me aaaaaaaarrggh..

Details:
rudeboy sunnys - le specs, universo, plaza senayan
tribal swimwear - i.by.d.o
cap - gift from my bf
studded backpack - bugis street
hot shorts - far east plaza
studded sandals - zara, grand indonesia
alamar jacket - jvstify


9 comments:

  1. looking good and sexy!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice holiday ai, thanks for shared that lovely place :)
    calm calm, before it too late to diet do it from now, IMHO actually if you love to eat, dont call it diet, cause you will eat too much after you save in your mind that you are in diet process if you cannot control yourself. tbh i have the same problem with you, have an annoying belly. so just do the healty life , sport regulary, minimize eat rice, and maximize eat meal that has much protein.

    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos nesss <3 Can't get enough of your new hair color! <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. firstly come to your blog, and wow, you're so amazing. your style and the photographs are beautiful.
    what a sexy swimming suit..

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful you're
    check my site now
    you'll find a lots of accessories who really look good if you wear it !
    here >> http://redvelvetsop.blogspot.com/ << here

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg ini post bikin sirik maksimal haha mau pantai jugaaaa!

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website content nice nice and interesting to observe. I love and admire you

    ReplyDelete