Sunday, April 28, 2013

Real Holiday


Yeah, finally this is what I waitin for! 
Aiiness goes to Bali :p
Holiday, holidaaaaaaaaaaay ~




See that cute earring?? I got that from my favorite n luvly blogger Gabriella Olivia ({}) ;D


At night, I met some bloggers from Bali, at Beachwalk.
They are so RAD ;D
Let's meet up again, guuuys!




Me, n kak Collin Paris the owner of Cocra Paris, my favorite Bali brand. 


Collin Paris - Aiiness - Yonas from nassi goreng keju


Sherlinda Ayu - me - Meilia in Diana



And last pic is me n my favorite boy tamzski! ehhehee
Ok that's it for my 1st day in Bali.
See yaaah~

Details:
hoodie sunglasses - henry holland for le specs, universo, plaza senayan
alamar jacket - jvstify
studded bag - bugis street
denim pant - zara, central park mall
short pant - far east plaza
fuchsia coltrane shoes - jeffrey campbell, missKL
stripes bag - roxy




6 comments:

  1. love your jacket <3

    http://sashashut.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite couple! <3
    jaketnya unyuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, have fun. Love your tattoo.

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that jacket! Enjoy your holiday girl :)


    Miss Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, love that all.
    happy holiday aii :D


    habibapratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the matching jacket and JC! whoa there are quite a lot of bali bloggers too :P

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete