Friday, October 26, 2012

Too rebel

Rebel style!!
It shows almost all of my tattoos with this style :P
And luv my new beanie hat from topman! Is it good if I wearing a man's stuff ??







my monkey man as a today photographer!! =D~











me n kak welkis, he's a good popper n locker ever!! U can find him on youtube. Search : Ricky Welkis











detail :
winter beanie hat - topman, grand indonesia
front zipper crop tank - topshop
tartan outerwear & shorts - gaudi, mall taman anggrek
backpack - kipling
skull triangle earings - citywalk sudirman
bracelet - the loft, fashion hub, mall kelapa gading 3



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love the pics!! :)
    x

    https://www.facebook.com/beyourownheroblog
    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cakep cakep fotonya >_<
    yg tartan itu jacket yah? lucu deh <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya itu jacket tp kancing gt dont know what it called :D HAHAHAA thanks my cutest twinny ;D

      Delete
  3. You look super cute! :) Nice style!
    how many tattoos do you have? o.o i always want one, but too scared to get one..XD

    come and visit me
    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 5 tattoos! Thanks Anas! We should have a meet someday ^^

      Delete
  4. Love love the top :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you're too cute <3
    love the bustier! hey is it hurt to make a tattoo??
    i'm following u now, follow me back? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so rebel ! I like it ! And nice hair btw XD

    ReplyDelete