Sunday, October 28, 2012

American Apparel x SPOOKBOOK.nu Halloween Contest

Finally, HALLOWEEN POST!!
So, it began from last saturday.
I have a halloween photosession with my daddy n my luvly sister at kota tua! :D
Me, as a werewolf, n my sister as a gypsi girl.
Check it out, hope it will inspiring you all!




 

The story is about a werewolve managed to escape.
The way she wore that padlock neckale n shoelace on her hair looks like she have tied.
After arrived , she was listen to their conversation and just realized what happened to her. She have fooled!!
She was angry and will destroy everything !! U better get run !!!












Detail :
batwing crop top - traffic, ex
hotpant - far east plaza, Singapore
fur coat - le.ma.ri, fx
shoelace - naughty, mall taman anggrek
stretch knit gloves with claws - etsy
boots - new look, central park mall
 eyelashes - elise, from my sister
tartan scarves - gift from my mom




Big thanks to my daddy who had come far a way from Bandung to Jakarta just to take our pictures
 
 LOVE DADDY <3>

Anyway, after the photosession is over, me n my sister go to Negef, to have a little halloween dinner with my friends. N really we have a lot of fun that time! N I laughed a LOT!! XD Till I shed my tears :'D
Here we are ~
 
 
Left - right :
Pauline Christianti- Bunga Deviani- Clara Tania - Me! - Gabriella Olivia - Anastasia Melisa Halim



Me & Clara, a girl who have a very good sense of humor since she can made me laugh crazily hahaha
After me n my sister have a very quality time with em, we go to prive to partying yeaahh n gege is also come with us.


as you see on the pic above, me n my sister successfully made him as a clown! HAHAHA
he wore my stripe jumpsuit, my circle eyewear, bowtie n also my bowler hat!


very very weird boyfriend I ever have hahaaa.
he said, "I wear a bad costume. So I will destroy the party". And guess what ?
he did it! yea he was dancing crazily on that stage, dance with a stranger that wore a LMFAO costume till everybody followed their move, n then he exchange his bowler with the stranger's wig.
Me n my sister just watch em n LOL!! Hahaha okay I laughed a lot that day :D
Here's the pic of em dancin together:



 Very very funny moment. I still can laugh when I remember this ;D
Ok long post that I published ayt.
Hope u guys enjoy it!
 At last I wanna say for u all who read this halloween post by aiiness :

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~ !!!!!! ^_^

17 comments:

  1. ini kece berat lho nesssss~ i still cant get over last night lol~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hohoho thank you my twin !!! unyuuu hello kitty <3

      Delete
  2. OMGG!! AWESOMEEE! LOVE YOUR STYLE!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN BABEE! <3
    btw come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is it you ??? Cool ! :D I like your style, mind to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazed at your blog!!x i would love to follow each other. <3

    nicoleperezxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hype this! really amazing photo!

    mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for stopping by my blog, following you now via gfc

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :D followed you too ! :D keep blogging ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you're so amazing... i like your style and you're sooo cute!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pics are amaziiiing!!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the photos! U such a beautiful person!
    please chceck out my new Halloween post and the results of my giveaway! xxx

    Im ur newest follower xxx would be pleased if u could follow me back :)
    http://n-twicfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool themed shots! wish you the best for the contest. you costume's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice shoot :D COOL!

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to fashion street collection.
    The description of the color given 'birch' gave me the impression they
    would be white, but they are actually a light gray.
    Jerzees

    ReplyDelete