Thursday, October 11, 2012

Guns 'n Roses

Today course, lab computer! N today style is Guns n' Roses inspired with that men's top from cotton on! With Guns n' Roses logo. Rebel aite ;D


Anyway for today course, I did it! My computer task that is makes cover  magazine, international textiles magazine. Here it is! Design by me, n the model is myself also :p HAHAHA
What do u think ??

  


Anyway, I wanna tell a lil funny story :P
Today I go to La Codefin, Kemang n I met my mom's there. N when she saw me, she's gonna mad!
You know why? Because she saw my legs. N she think that legging is transparant!
U see ? It have same color with my skin. So she think im showing my underwear hahahaa so ridiculous ok 




guns n' roses men's tank - cotton on, 313, singapore
backpack - bugis street, singapore
leopard legging - traffic, ex
docmart glossy boots - size? sneakers store
bling-bling rosary neckale - diva, central park mall



15 comments:

  1. cool tank and boots! love them <3 and the magazine cover is great! xx

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog ^^ loves it))

    follow my blog)and i will follow you)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes of course,i already follow you:) now its your turn:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cool outfit!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such great style... unique and fun! Would love it if you stopped by my blog. If you follow let me know and i promise to follow back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous! I love those pants. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog :)

    xo,
    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh great look girly!! Love your blog. Following you with Bloglovin!! Feel free to followback :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Of course, we can follow each other!
    Follow me and I will follow you)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your tee <3

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your eyes in the second last pic look wow.
    Foll u now. Hope u can foll me back :)

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello lovely, I followed back! :)

    xo,
    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. following back aiiness !! hihi btw thanks for your commwnt , i love your legging ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like so much your rock and roll blog hun :)
    I'm your 62 follower, if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you :))
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for your lovely comment in my blog. Followed back via GFC.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete