Sunday, October 21, 2012

Color Layer

Inspired by stripe n think about layer cake, n then I styled this color stripe cardigan with a pair of long socks and flats. Bowler hat and polka dot bag refine this look.


She's so shy to be captured! :p


Me n my twinny, Gabriella Olivia.
check her fabulous blog








my monkey man, Gege Diaz <3>








he's truly attractive, I just wondering if he could be calm for a while XD



bowler hat - rock inc, FX
stripe long cardigan - matahari dept. store, CL
over knee socks - socks gallery
flats - fashion hub, MKG 3


8 comments:

  1. rambutnya kece sekali <33
    foto ke 10 nyaaaaa itu lhooo >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalo dasarnya udah cantik kaya boneka, mau diapain juga tetep aja cantik ya..:D
    btw, mind to tell me (or us) about hair coloring review for one piece salon? Aku juga biasanya ke One Piece salon, cuma ga pernah coloring. Takut ngerusak rambut..>.< jd pengen tau dsana obat coloring-nya beda apa nggak..:D

    tqu Ness..
    xoxo,
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi thanks for ur sweet comment :$
      setau aku sih, obat color di onepiece itu dr jepang, ga terlalu ngerusak rambut sih.
      tapi pastinya ya getting worse of course cuman gak parah gitu hehehe :D

      Delete
  3. love ur style, ur new hair is stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww cute pictures you have there <3 loving your outfit! anyway check out my new post :) http://lisshandratanata.blogspot.com/2012/10/neutrally-red.html thank youuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post and great pictures!
    wanna follow eacht other?
    Kisses from switzerland :-)
    Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your cardigan/dress, what a great shape and that hat is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!
    I invite you to me
    follow?

    ReplyDelete