Saturday, August 29, 2015

AIINESS in Bangkok

After I went back to Jakarta.
A few days later, Gaby asked me to come with her on her quick shopping trip to Bangkok.
And i wasn't satisfied by my Bali trip tho so I asked my mom if she allowed me to go with Gaby or not. And luckily yes my mom gave me permission to go,
So yeah here I am ;)

DAY 1



This outfit was inspired by a prison uniform.
I was using wedges before then decided to buy and wear this pair of sandals because i was exhausted using the wedges to go shopping with.. couldn't stop thinking to have mcdonnald burgers..

DAY 2


People in my country would laugh to see this. because the word setan means ghost. today me, Gaby, and Mei gone to a famous shopping place called jatujak since it only opens during the weekends.
The place is so hot and crowded with people so i wore only a tank and shorts with sandals.

DAY 3


The last day to enjoy Bangkok. Went to a few mall i didn't remember their names.
Tried out the monorail while rockin nasgorju kimono, my fav bali brand by Yonas Indrajaya.

DAY 4

Touchdown Jakarta.
Had soo much fun, see u again Bangkok!

3 comments:

  1. I love the third outfit <3 You look so cool!

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first outfit looks cool somehow to me, love 2nd look the most <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your outfits! looked like you had fun :)

    [GIVEAWAY ON THE BLOG]
    xo
    Pretty Messed Up | FIRMOO GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete