Tuesday, August 18, 2015

AIINESS IN BALI

DAY 1
I was on vacation to Bali. It was also my first experience to fly solo. It was fun to learn how to be independent while no ones around. At the airport in Bali, i had my friends to pick me up once i arrived. I found a cute lego man around beach walk. A few moments around the lego man, i continued my journey to fine restaurant called mexicola with a few more friends to chill and eat.







DAY 2
Planning on going to the beach, i wouldnt want to waste my trip here without enjoying going to the beach in bali. But i can't skip a good breakfast at Nook Restaurant which offers a fascinating view of rice field and the rest of its nature.



Here i am, at the gunung payung beach. Needed to go through a very tiring mini steps of stair all the way down here from the top. It was worth it.







DAY 3
Another thing we girls don't miss to do when we travel, SHOPPING!! 
Seminyak has streets full with stores that we can look around for hours of walk.
One of my favorite stores around seminyak is the famous 'this is a love song' store. 
The unique emoji wallpaper on the front always caught my attention to take photos everytime I'm there. Since I'm fully aware that I'm gonna take photos there, so i wore something that would match it. 
A friend of mine designed it by the way :).


DAY 4
And again shopping is todays main recipe. But this time the kitchen is gonna be in ubud. 


DAY 5
At La Favela from dawn till dusk. Had a quick photo shoot with Dela Putranti.




DAY 6
This morning i swam with gabby at her house. 
Played with these cute floats she has and i used a printed swimsuit from dresslink.







DAY 7
today i intended to tan myself so i went to balangan beach with some friends and enjoyed my last moments here in bali



2 comments:

  1. gorgeous shots <33
    looks like you had tons of fun in bali :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete