Thursday, July 30, 2015

Tribalism

Today is a kinda busy day.
I was invited to UNIQLO x HANA TAJIMA launching, and also Make Up Forever Plexi Lips Launch. So in the morning I attended the UNIQLO launch @ Grand Indonesia with some of my blogger fellas. And look, I got a shopping bag! Then I went to Plaza Indonesia with Claudia Phankova to attend the MUF Plexi Lips Launch.


They treat us nicely, there are so many cute cakes with lips shape, drinks, and others.
Look at that, can't resist to try them.



I went tribe today with a blouse from SheInside.
I love this lightweight blouse cuz the design and the pattern are interesting for me.
Mom loves it as well, ;D















sheinside v-neck tribal blouse
forever 21 hat
picnic radiance delightful shoes
topshop multi seed choker

SHE INSIDE

3 comments:

  1. nessss lovee your top :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking so cool as usual <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so awesome that you got to go to this event! your blouse and shades are amazing! :D

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete