Tuesday, July 28, 2015

#ALIEN

As for today I'm gonna go alien.
This morning I had a photoshoot for a magazine called "Kawanku". I will also be on their website, which will be out soon so you guys better stay tuned and check it out. The menu is going to be about fringe.

This morning i have my boyfriend to accompany me of course. After done taking the photoshoot, he took me to Bintaro to the studio he was about to do his usual work. But we made a pit-stop for these photos beforehand.




The bubble bag is from lahlahland back when i was visiting Malaysia. Since its a balloon-ish bag, I had to blow it in order to make it puff



I'm using something special today. I present to you the hoodie design by the-very-special-me. I'm using Japanese letters. I put the translation about it below incase people don't understand what it means haha. And its in pink since i love the colour pink so much. And a hashtag behind it since its becoming very popular these days. Isn't it cute? haha.











hicustom customized alien hoodie
missy 7 tattoo choker
adidas white cupie
diva zipper earrings
lahlahland bubble backpack

Just done a cover song with my boyfriend. check it out, its "Numb" from "Linkin Park"
leave comments and tell me what you guys think, thankies



3 comments:

  1. the bag looks so squishy <33
    btw you look so adorable when you put your hair into pigtails :))

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always adore you ines!! you looked cool with that long black hair but even cooler when you have it shorter!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete