Friday, July 3, 2015

Pop Art

Alright.. today is the 11th month of me and my boyfriend being together. We are planning on celebrating this in a café around Bintaro called Pop Art Café, and I'm matching my outfit to suit the place nicely. To make the pictures look great, me and my boyfriend stopped by at an outdoor parking lot so you all can see exactly what I'm wearing from top to bottom. 

The top I'm using is a blue tank cause it matches the front part of the shorts I'm using. The back part of the shorts is black which kinda looks nice cause it matches my hair when I'm facing backwards, which is pretty interesting by the way. It kinda reminds me of an old song from Louis Armstrong called "Black and Blue"

And also the yellow bag and the red shoes I picked blends in with the shorts with the pop art pictures, making a combo of primarily colours. For the glasses umm.. i picked that one is basically just because the glasses look cute with everything. And turned out to feel a bit like being Velma from Scooby Doo!

So, without further a due. Here are the pictures i took on that day. enjoy.. :)























Had to wait for quite awhile to get a shot moment out of this one.
It was taken on a stair way with plenty of people passing by and had to sit there and wait till everybody and the security guys clears out hahaha.
"I can always be myself around you" yup.. thats what the sole of the shoe says.


Finally here at Pop Café Bintaro.
And just as expected that nearly every pictures here and even tables too are a mix of primarily colours which is what pop arts are. It felt like i own the place ;;p

new look tank
tattoo bracelets - missy 7
spider bilt clear tote bag
red platform shoes - withsuwithsu (instagram)

8 comments:

  1. WHOAAAAA the cafe looks so cute! Must visit it someday!!:O:O
    Btw, you kinda look like Velma from Scooby Doo:3 with those glasses and the hair...<3
    Nice skirt!!!! Really love it:3 yay for Roy Lichtenstein !:3

    I'm thinking about ordering that shoes, the black one, and it really looks great...gonna order it up asap!xD

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quirky gurl. Colourful. and eyecatching 👽👽

    Andisaputrra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. inesssss omg!! so cuteeeee :)

    check mine ^^
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really do look like velma from scooby doo with dat glasses :3
    the cafe looks so cute and so does your outfit :))

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your handbag,Thanks for your sharing

    http://www.2015shopslvbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We find lots of learning after reading this very useful article .

    ReplyDelete