Monday, June 24, 2013

Sea Unicorn

Hello haiiii ! Today Im gonna go swimming in Royal Mediterania.
I wish I can get taller, seriously :(
This is my outfit of the day. Agaiiin, with my unicorn swimsuit.
I wore it yet for swimming, so here it is!



Im dreaming about this cute shoes all day, before I got em, their were easily sold out!
But finally gotcha pink jelly sandals! *love











Im ready to swim! Anyway I borrow my BF's jacket by Crispy Duck, am I look nice on it ?? ;))




Always love swimming time, playin with the water ~ Even if I can't swim perfectly :P 


Details:
v-neck heart t-shirt - forever 21
black shorts - topshop
pink jelly sandals - pull & bear
backpack - dave platinum, itc mangga dua
unicorns swimsuit - platform

6 comments:

  1. awesome!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink jelly sandals and your bag. Now i have follow your blog, i hope you want to follow my blog.

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jacket! :D

    btw i invite you to join my first international giveaway.
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-international-summer-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the matching colored bag and sunnies! :333

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete