Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jamaican Rapper

Today is my brother's birthday!!
SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BINTANG!!! ;**
Just be a good bro, okay! HAHHHA n diet, pls! x)



Finally I can post this favorite ray-ban sunnys from optik seis ^_^
Thanks so much for this sunglasses!


Anyway, would u wanna know the reason why I give those title "Jamaican Rapper"??
It's bcause of my boy said that I looks like that, with that sweater colour, and that chain, and the other things, that make me looks like a rapper, ahahaha wtv, I think its cool.




Finally I can show you the pic of my lil bro, hahahaa.
Let me introduce him.
His name is Bintang, he's just got his 11 y.o.
And just like me, he's lil bit paunchy .. ( I think we need to get diet together )
And he likes neon colour, pssst, he's my loyal follower, huahahaa he always loves my bright n unique stuffs. He said, he's gonna dye his hair became the white one if he finish his school.
Okay,. one more thing, it's so HARD to get his pic!!!
He never gave his smile to the camera!!! >:(
See ? Look at his expression above ...





Details:
snapback - crispy duck, from my boyfriend
sunglasses - ray-ban, optik seis
stripes floral sweater - loony store
denim shorts - forever 21, grand indonesia
stripes bag - roxy
qozmo shoes - y.r.u, karmaloop

9 comments:

  1. I love your necklace ness! and the snapback is also cute! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. swag banget cewek satu ini. hihi cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't be more agree with ure bf ;) very cool outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everythinggg! cool outfit! xx

    http://fashioncrunchh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, amazing outfit deary! You look so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE SHADES. Couldn't express how cool that is.

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete