Saturday, June 8, 2013

Now you see me



I was takin those pics at night, so please ignore the quality pics, ok ;(






Anywaaaay, about my stereo backpack, maybe u guys wanna know about this, it also can be a speaker!



Sorry for that blurred hand :(
I was in claire's. You know I just found that store, and totally in love with their stuffs!!!
I show you my new wallet from Claire's:


Is it cute??? x) I totally super super in love with this Mr. Whale!!!!


Details:
snapback - crispy duck, gift from my bf
crop jersey shirt - mr. freddy, itc mangga dua
day stripper stereo backpack - gramedia, central park mall
london boy skater skirt - far east plaza
superstar II sneaker - adidas, grand indonesia shopping town


12 comments:

  1. I'm in love of that shirt, I've looking for a nice sporty shirt like that and I couldn't find a cool one in my country :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice top :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. these looks are just so coooll ! and that backpack ? i'm in looove <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giirl! You got "swag" in you! Your style is so original! I envy you! <3

    P.s May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Click here to win a $100 voucher to Chicwish.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a 90s cutie in that look ;)

    JOIN I NEED TAILORED x THE DAYDREAMER GIVEAWAY on my blog here :
    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-own-spring-i-need-tailored-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you in the playful poses and this entire outfit is just stunning. You're an absolute doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. look so cute ness!! specially your london boy skirt <3<3

    Love,
    RUBYandROSA

    ReplyDelete
  8. ci ainess ,you look so adorable!
    kece banget baju bajunya :'
    i love your style!

    mind to check my new post on :
    claireteressa.blogspot.com
    thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing outfit.
    love

    www.fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. topi sm tshirtnya mauuuk! hehe cool shotsssss !!

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete