Monday, December 24, 2012

Little Christmas Show

Today me n my families, went to my auntie's house at serpong.
Love that house, because there are a lot of animals :D
Dogs, fishes, squirrel!



My favourite dog, yaay Nova is in da house!! \m/(^_^)\m/


Me n Nova's little boy, cute also, like his mom :)


This one have a lil bit weird face, see? Don't u think so ??



Bershka clutch. I love the combination between the pink, & the brown leather fabric.


Unicorn inside the inverted cross. Special pic on mini dress that I bought at autumn wipe out last year.


Wellies boots from soyoushoes.


My brother, using his costume, haha it should be wig that he use on his chin.



BIG SANTA BOOTS, that;s my brother costume actually. But those dress is mine ;)


He's Aldrino! My luvly cousin, he looks like a Sméagol or Gollum on the film The Lord of the Ring when he was a child. Haha he's kinda funny anyway!





We all have a little christmas show for my grandparents tonight ;)


Details:
Unbranded headband - online store
Unicorn inverted cross dress - autumn wipe out 2012
Long shirt outerwear - GAUDI
Bershka clutch - central park mall
Bracelets - gift from auntie
Wellies boots - soyoushoes


7 comments:

  1. amazing dress !! and shoes :)
    Milca
    www.milcaway.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK AWESOME! AND YOUR DOG IS SO MUCH LIKE PUPPY! VERY CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome ! everything really cute , your pose, outfit , culth and shoes. everything is cute aines


    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable! loving the dress and the pink boots <3 and you look fancy in that xmas dress ;)

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pastel bracelet with the bright nails. very cute :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last is so cute!
    stunning pink color <3


    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete