Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Have a wonderful christmas for you all who read this post ~
So, actually this photo session is still for my assignment, but this is my winter look!
And I think it's good to post this look on my christmas post :D



anyway, you wanna see my cute lil sist during this photo session??
so here she is with that santa hat for christmas concept! :3


edited by my dad :D



Details:
beanie hat - familia, mall taman anggrek
fur collar cardigan - forever 21, grand indonesia
puffy christmas dress - gift from my mom
winter boots - Singapore

10 comments:

  1. what a cute look, i really love your blog :))
    Merry Christmast and happy new year for you! Im following you now, mind to follow back? Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas pretty lady ☺♥

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas cantik :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. merry christmas cantik :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas! :D
    http://itsatotalmessedup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos - so cute!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas !!
    Your pictures are so cute :)

    I hope that your Christmas was fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete