Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dream Catcher

I feel like a freedom child! Full of imagination, don't care about bad things outside, just feel free n never stop dreaming!
I dont need any material, dream is enough for me, n sure that someday somehow my dream can be real.
Let this neckale be my dream catcher!



They are available in many colors n for Indonesian u can find them at ITC Mangga Dua



Super poor gladiator from the loft, fashion hub, mall kelapa gading 3


Details:
woven hat - gift from my uncle
front zipper bralette - topshop
puffy alladin pant & bracelets- alun- alun indonesia, grand indonesia
bundle gladiator shoes - the loft, fashion hub, mall kelapa gading 3
unbranded dream catcher - itc mangga dua


7 comments:

  1. love the tatoo!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lucu~ Love this style! :D
    visit mine if you have time~

    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the bralet ci

    check out my new post:)
    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun photo shoot!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos, and your body look like a pro model :DD
    wanna follow each other maybe?

    xoxo
    ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your tattoo so much! i love the idea of following each other, i’ll do the job first and please do let me know when you’re following me too!

    ReplyDelete