Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Video Clip Teman Terindah by IDP

So sleepy, n want to wake up noon but suddenly my phone was ringing so loud. It's kak zul my dance friend from IDP n he ask me to go to otista for video clip shooting for teman terindah by IDP. Ok then I took a bath n go there. Ya here's the style for it.




guns n roses men top from cotton on, 313, singapore.











batik headband from the wardrobe, dina eski 
loose cross top from topshop, central park mall
studded belt n boots from new look, central park mall
studded belt from new look, central park mall.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, really great post ;) I like it! its great ;O)))))) i found your blog & and it´s very goooooooood. i follow you, if you like my blog & my style from germany. follow me back. big kisses from germany / Berlin ;*

    ReplyDelete