Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LOOKBOOK Fashion Mash Up 2012

15  September 2012
@LOOKBOOKJakarta at Fashion Mash Up 2012 Plaza Indonesia Jakarta
Yeah today is the day!
We wearing that lace mask n moustache, women can be a men!


 

 Always sisters.


Sequence II, u can see me without the lace mask, u can see my big eyebrow n my moustache!




Sequence III, I becoming myself! Im not wearing any eyebrow or moustache! :D Freedom!!


Me with my fitter aka my best friend Anastasia Siaw. Thanks for helping me fellas :*



Dewangga Lidansyah - Aiiness - Amril Ardi - Haliman


We are the dolls :P

 


This is me n my college friend, Clara Tania.



Me n my families. Actually I just knew that they are my real family, yesterday night.
N I was so shocked. But Im laughing that time.
Im so glad I can have them as my families especially my brother n my sister :)
I LOVE YOU BRO SIS !!!


 I got that leopard bowler hat from traffic, EX.





Anthonick - Adelle - Ebi - Aiiness


taken by Rosalinda from nine in the afternoon


lace mask was made by Adelle
loose long sleeve t-shirt from stargazer
long socks from the wardrobe
leather boots from topshop, Gandaria City
leopard bowler hat from traffic, EX
dress from le.ma.ri, FX
detachable sleeves denim coat from romwe
glossy backpack from bugis street, singapore



4 comments:

  1. this is UBER cool!!
    i wish i could be there as well :(
    nice to know u btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cool, very fashionable girl, I love everything about her... love you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete